Follow Us

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Momma's Green Smoothie


So I've been working really hard trying to make healthier choices for myself & my family! Non GMO, whole & organic foods! I'm not a big breakfast person....usually it consists of my cup of coffee :/  

So I've started making myself a breakfast/lunch smoothie! And I'm LOVING it!!! It stores well, so I can throw some in the frig and just grab & go!!! I've also set myself up a Smoothie Center! Right next to the frig!!! So what isn't in the frig is kept here!
Now for what's in it...
Lots & lots of healthy yummy goodies!!!!

       Recipe: 1c coconut milk
            1/2c organic vanilla yogurt
   1/2 scoop PlantFusion protein powder
             1tbsp Nutiva coconut oil
          2 handfuls organic baby kale
          1/2c or 5 med. strawberries   
 1/4-1/2c granola (I usually make my own)
                       1 banana 
 Dash organic honey or pure maple syrup
                 1/4-1/2c Ice cubes
Now if you don't have a good blender....I did not!!! You are going to NEED to get one!!! I did allot of research and frankly did not want to shell out upwards of $400 for a blender.....I didn't want to shell out $100 to be honest! Buuuut I found this little Beauty at Target! 
Not only was it $40.....it was onsale for $5 off!!!!! Which of course made this gals day!!! So hopefully you like my smoothie!!! I've pinned a ton of yummy one on my Pinterest page! So you can also head on over there for some inspiration!!!! CHEERS!!! To a healthier me & you!!! (I'm holding my green smoothie up) 
                            Xo Sherri

No comments:

Post a Comment