Follow Us

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Why start a blog?

Why not??? I've been rolling this around in my head for sometime! I don't tend to take myself very serious...and quite frankly don't see why others would?! BUT! I've been told I need to start a blog more times than I can remember & from people I respect!....and slightly believe ;)  So I DID IT!!! I hope you will enjoy my projects as much as I do! And my randomness... 

I'm the tired momma to a 17yr old boy & 4yr old little girl....and mom to two cats & a crazy dog! I'm happily married (I just checked out my hubby as I typed...hehe) and by happy I mean sometimes I hate him....but I LOVE to hate him & I wouldn't want to hate anyone else!!! Hehe 
So please be patient as I figure all this blogging "stuff" out!!! Promise I'll get better!!!! See y'all soon!!!! Xo Sherri 

No comments:

Post a Comment