Follow Us

Thursday, May 8, 2014

DIY Mason Jar Hand Soap

I don't know about you....but I'm obsessed with foaming hand soaps!!!! 
No gunk left on the counter from dripping sticky soap!!! It leaves your hands feeling more moisturized! And just feels cleaner to me?! 
But I'm not always in love with the soap containers..... Some are pretty! But I always feel like they just add to the clutter that I'm always battling on my counter tops!!! I just don't want to "see" them! But they have to be there and why not be pretty?!?! 

I always have a number of Mason jars around....they are my favorite!!!! I don't even know why?
 You can use any size or shape!!! I'm going to be doing a blue one for my 1/2 bath!!!! 

Take the pump out of any hand soap! And measure the smaller part underneath! You want the top that you see to sit on top of the lid!!!
You can even do this for lotions!!!

Once you know the size hole you need you can CAREFULLY cut it out. The edges will be sharp!!!!

If you make sure it fits really tight you will not need to use any adhesives!!! But if it's a little loose just add some hot glue or gorilla glue!

Top view! Super super easy!!!

That's it!!!! See how cute!!! :) 

Happy crafting!!!!! Xoxo Sherri

No comments:

Post a Comment