Follow Us

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

DIY Striped Mason Jar

Hi my name Sherri & I'm addicted to mason jars!!! I don't know why but I LOVE them and save every last one!!! 

They usually end up as drinking glasses....but I got a couple really tiny ones that I thought would be the perfect size for some votives!!! I love candles, mason jars & stripes.....and who doesn't love a 5 min project?!!!!

I started by taping off my stripes! I actually cut my strip of tape in half length wise, cause my jars were so tiny!
And I love this Krylon paint and primer!!!! I use it on everything!!! Who doesn't love a little change?!
See..... ;)  I'd spray paint my kids if they'd stand still long enough.. Hehe

Anyway....I spray painted it upside down, I didn't want to be able to see through the bottom! Let dry & remove your tape! It's that easy!!!

It was one of my "props" in my diy-cellphone-stand post!!! 

  Happy Crafting!!!! Xoxo Sherri

No comments:

Post a Comment