Follow Us

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Monogram Spring Wreath


So you are going to notice that I have a wreath addiction.... I just love how inexpensive and fun they are!!! And you can totally get creative!!! This one was fun! I don't care for working with burlap....but ironically it's one of my fave materials!!! I love the texture! 

I started by covering my wooden letter! 
I used a burlap chevron ribbon from Michaels. A glue gun, scissors and an exacto knife. 
Start glueing on your ribbon making sure you keep your pattern lined up! 
Then cut off all the extra material.... This is were the exacto knife comes in handy!!!
And vuala!!!

I decided to tie my bow right on my wreath. It doesn't make for the most perfect bow....but that's not what I was going for. If you want a "prettier" bow make your bow separately, then attach!

  Now I added my flowers. I just bought some cheapy stems from Michaels, and brake them apart. 
Just push them in right behind the bow. 
Then I added some floral wire to hold them in place. (Right above my shadow) :/

To keep the burlap back in place I just hot glued it right to my wreath! 

Now just trim your bow ends and you are ready to hang this bad boy!!!

Hope you enjoyed this as much as I did!!!! 

 Xoxo Sherri

No comments:

Post a Comment