Follow Us

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Easter Tea Party Fun


So today my daughter Belle & I had a little Tea Party for two!!! Easter inspired of course!!! Egg shaped peanut butter sandwiches, Annie's organic bunny gummies surrounding the plates, organic cheese, strawberries & whipped cream and our "tea" of course....trader joes sparkling pink lemonade!!! 
We had cute little petit fours as desert!!! 
Someone got herself all dolled up while I set up....lip gloss and all!!! :)

We also did some really fun crafts! This one was my daughters idea!!! And I LOVE it!!! 
We cut all different lengths of ribbon and then hot glued the pieces to a really chunky extra long piece of ribbon. 
I then hung the Ribbon Garland and trimmed the ends.....I just folded the ribbon in half and cut on an angle!
That's what's hanging over our table in the first pic!!! I really love it!!! 
We also made some Easter egg garland!
We used some boxes that were going in the recycling! (See our desert box!) 
Then we decorated then with stickers!
And hot glued them on another piece of our chunky ribbon!
And this has got to be one of my favorite little art projects she's ever done!!!! Everything on this paper was done with her little fingers!!!! So darn cute!!! And fun ;)
 

She had so much fun! She must have said 20 times that today was the best day ever!!! She kept putting her little arm around me and hugging me!!! She's the sweetest!!! It really was so much fun! I can't wait to come up with some other themed Tea Parties!!!! Hope you enjoyed it!!! Now go plan yours!!! ;)

     Xoxo Sherri

No comments:

Post a Comment